Area Surveillance and SECurity
Day and night area surveillance and security is carried out using the IR camera and the long range video camera. The stable images are presented on a large screen for easy operation and the image to map function ensures accurate pinpointing of unintentional and intentional trespassing. The 300W Xenon narrow light beam can engage the incoming vessel at 5 km. In combination with a good small object detection radar, even small incoming vessels can be detected and identified at 10 to 15 km range.
|See vessels at:|
- Long range detection and identification
- Discouraging and communication through light
- Lock-on target and tracking of all moving video objects, ARPA targets or AIS
Detection and Recovery of Oil
The SECurus highly sensitive IR camera with every pixel GPS determined enables detection, thickness measurement, exact plotting and drift estimate of the oil spill. The IR camera pinpoints the areas of significant oil for effective boom location and skimmer maneuvering.
|Automatic detection:||Thickness estimation:|
- 24 hours operations independent of light and weather conditions
- Automatic detection and outline of oil spills up to 4 km away
- Area and drift
- Prediction of drift and interception
- Thickness and volume estimation of the slick
- Boom formation
- Day and night skimmer visualisation and navigation
- Integration with established oil spill tracking and estimation solutions
The SECurus system with its IR camera will help the crew to see through the smoke, identify the source of the heat and pinpoint extreme heating of the hull in order to direct the water to cool it down and avoid hull damage.
- Full visibility independent of smoke, light, and weather conditions
- Identify source or location of the flames through smoke
- Identify cooling of hull and superstructure to avoid breakdown
- Directing FIFI canons effectively
Recording, documentation and collaboration
The SECurus can record pictures, video and screenshots for future documentation and analysis. The Aptomar TCMS system will ensure real time collaboration and information transfer between all involved locations both offshore and onshore.
Get the Flash Player to see this content.
Search and Rescue
The built in search and rescue patterns are modified by inputs such as wind, current and vessel speed to enable effective use of both the IR camera and the long range video camera. Any objects seen in the pictures can immediately be plotted directly in the map for immediate or later investigation. The 300W xenon narrow light beam will light up any object from 5 km out and aid identification and eventual pick up.
|Head of person in survival suit :|
- Weather indpendend day and night vision
- SECurus automatic search
- Weather adaptive search patterns
- Lock-on and track retrieved objects, use the searchlight to illuminate